Monday 16 September 2024

Story of my life

 I met a lady and we started talking and was getting to know ourselves better so told me before she could be with me she wants me to meet her son. She explained that meeting the son and the reaction of the person determines the next phase of the relationship. I was so enthused about meeting the child I didn't pay heed to all the things she said. So we made a plan for me to meet her son a couple of days later and This was also the first time I was entering her place.

She has never brought the son to sell since l met her. So we got to her place and she brought her son out. When I saw the son I just screamed Ei.

The boy to me was ugly and his ugliness was shocking. Then I remembered the warnings she gave. It started coming back to me. I felt so bad and she just sacked me. Told me to leave

I was explaining she didn't even want to hear it. She stopped picking up my calls and I didn't know how she will feel seeing me there again so I just kept calling and texting. Like 3 days later I bought flowers and went to her house Before she left to work to apologize. I pleaded and then she finally agreed. We left and l asked for a second chance. She agreed and explained the whole situation to me again So we planned and that day I watched funny videos to remove every laughter I had from me. I gave game face. We went to the house again and she called the boy again. Immediately I saw him I shouted Yesu Cristo and started laughing  and fell down. After laughing l just got up and left. No one sacked meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment